Looking for cycling partners in the area Costermano/Garda/Bardolino/San Zeno

Felix_S

Biker novus
7/5/15
Visita sito
Hi there! [sorry, I don't speak Italian; only English, German and some French]

I'm male and 31 years old; I started cycling in the mid 90s and was a cross country racer (elite-A) until 2007. These days I only ride for fun but still like to go fast and technical. My bike is a Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt BC edition - which reflects my riding style pretty well :) .
Since last year my parents have a little apartment in Costermano, which is obviously great since the area is awesome for cycling!
I enjoy riding alone and think I already know the area pretty well - but sometimes I also enjoy riding with other people, explore new trails together and push the limits ;) .
I visit Costermano regularly; usually I work during the daytime (I'm a researcher; psychology, medicine and stuff like that.. ;) ) and make intense 90-120min rides before sunset. I also plan to make bigger/alpine tours (4-6h) during the weekends.

Now I'm gonna spend the next 2-3 weeks there and I'd be happy to meet like-minded people! :)
Maybe there's also a group/club in the area that meets regularly; I'd also be interested in something like that...

regards!
Felix

giu-g

Biker serius
21/3/11
Cavaion Veronese
Visita sito
Hallo Felix I m Giuseppe from Cavaion I ride usually with a group here around.
We always meet on saturday at 9.30 am at Affi's Bike Grill.
If you want you can come and know eachothers.
In these group there is also always someone who rides in the evening.
See you soon

DIAZEVR

Biker tremendus
24/7/12
Golos Angeles (Vr)
Visita sito
Felix Hallo, willkommen in unserer Gemeinde, bietet das Verona Bereich viele Möglichkeiten, Mountainbike (XC, Enduro alle moutain) drehen. Ich hoffe, dass ich ein paar Runden zu begleiten. Es wäre schön, Sie sprechen ein paar worte der dialekt des Veneto ... Wir werden!!!

:smile:

DIAZEVR

Biker tremendus
24/7/12
Golos Angeles (Vr)
Visita sito
Google Übersetzer, Sprachen und leider weiß ich nicht auskommen :smile:

Wenn Sie die Disziplin Enduro nächsten Sonntag gerne gibt es diese Veranstaltung eine gute Gelegenheit, neue Leute und neue Plätze zu treffen ... und jemand, der Ihre Sprache spricht!

link facebook

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo