Palermo trails

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

konmad

Biker novus
2/6/20
palermo
Visita sito
Bike
canyon
Hey guys, I am relatively new to the city of Palermo, Italy and just recently i got sent my mtb here from my country. I am looking for some trails, downhill, enduro, all-mountain or whatever decent someone knows that I could go to. I am looking for something close by because i dont have a car. Is there anyone that has anything in mind or a group of people that usually goes riding that i could might join? Unfortunately my italian still sucks: D Thanks in advance!

• Mi piace
Reactions: federfana and styx

federfana

Biker superis
19/10/18
Alcamo
Visita sito
Bike
Canyon Spectral 29
hi @konmad
I try to help you. I don't live in Palermo but I live very close. Usually I ride near my home (Alcamo) but I know that in Palermo there are some beautiful trails near "Monte Pellegrino" or "Pizzo Manolfo".
I can share a course of Monte Pellegrino with you, but I never ride this: https://www.strava.com/routes/28571914
You can find other good enduro trails near Trapani: Erice, Bosco Scorace or Bosco Finestrelle but without a car, I know they're not easy to get to.
If one day I will go to Palermo I will be in touch with you, if you want :)

• Mi piace
Reactions: konmad

konmad

Biker novus
2/6/20
palermo
Visita sito
Bike
canyon
Hi @federfana! Thank you very much for your reply! I checked it out and it was a really nice ride! Also at the "top" the view was beautiful! Thanks for your help! And of course, if you're around Palermo let me know!

Thanks again!

federfana

Biker superis
19/10/18
Alcamo
Visita sito
Bike
Canyon Spectral 29
Hi @federfana! Thank you very much for your reply! I checked it out and it was a really nice ride! Also at the "top" the view was beautiful! Thanks for your help! And of course, if you're around Palermo let me know!

Thanks again!
It was a pleasure! :)
Did you already try this course?
I will try to organize a trip to palermo and I will let you know.
if you want follow me on strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/29181227

Bye

54NDR0

Biker superis
13/6/14
Palermo SICILY
www.youtube.com
Bike
Jeffsy 29 & Kato Pro8
Hey guys, I am relatively new to the city of Palermo, Italy and just recently i got sent my mtb here from my country. I am looking for some trails, downhill, enduro, all-mountain or whatever decent someone knows that I could go to. I am looking for something close by because i dont have a car. Is there anyone that has anything in mind or a group of people that usually goes riding that i could might join? Unfortunately my italian still sucks: D Thanks in advance!

Ciao! Sei ancora a Palermo? Il mio inglese è pessimo ma conosco tutti i trails della zona :-|

Ultima modifica:
  • Mi piace
Reactions: konmad

Fili86RaceFace

Biker marathonensis
25/7/08
Catania - Agira (EN)
www.facebook.com
Bike
Ride life. Ride GIANT - Ride on 26 rims
hi @konmad
I try to help you. I don't live in Palermo but I live very close. Usually I ride near my home (Alcamo) but I know that in Palermo there are some beautiful trails near "Monte Pellegrino" or "Pizzo Manolfo".
I can share a course of Monte Pellegrino with you, but I never ride this: https://www.strava.com/routes/28571914
You can find other good enduro trails near Trapani: Erice, Bosco Scorace or Bosco Finestrelle but without a car, I know they're not easy to get to.
If one day I will go to Palermo I will be in touch with you, if you want :)
contact me for Catania and Etna area

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo