News [Tested] Yeti SB165

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Ian Collins

Redazione
17/6/14
Visita sito
Presented in mid-July, the YetiSB165 has generated a lot of interest because it goes beyond the concept of enduro and edges closer toward the freeride segment – a word almost forgotten these days. Despite its being long in travel, this bike pedals very well uphill. Not only that, Yeti has gone against the tide by choosing the 27.5″ wheel format, which has been losing popularity for some time now. A rather peculiar bike, with extreme geometry and with a progression curve specifically meant to accommodate a coil sprung rear shock, with which it is sold as standard.
After trying it for a day on the Matadown (Italy), the Italian Distributor sent me the exact same model to be able to ride on the home trails that I know well. I rode a size large, with a T2 spec which...

Continue reading...

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo