News [Tested] Evil Bikes The Offering Frameset

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Ian Collins

Redazione
17/6/14
Visita sito
I’ve been riding the Evil Bikes Offering for 7-8 months now, testing it as a frameset, rather than as a complete bike, and using it as a home base to test various components. At this point it has seen the standard RockShox Super Deluxe RCT as well as the Push 11.6 coil upgrade out back. An incredibly versatile bike, I made a point to ride it extensively in a broad range of its various potential configurations. This includes the higher/steeper setting as well as the lower/slacker setting with a 140mm fork as well as 150mm and all combinations of those variables. I did not ride the bike with a 160mm fork as I’m not really a fan of “overforking” a bike, but with what I learned, I can glean some insight into how that setup would likely perform. In addition to the aforementioned options, I did some dabbling with three fork offsets including 42mm, 46mm and 51mm, the latter is what Evil explicitly, and correctly I learned, recommends. In any case, with the mid-travel 29” category...

Leggi Tutto...

Ultima modifica:

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo