[Video] Cam McCaul – TREK CX CUP

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
Cyclocross?? Seriously Cam? Yep, seriously. Well.. seriously serious about not being that serious. But seriously though… What a time. Trek invited me out to their headquarters in Waterloo Wisconsin to be a part of a huge event they host each year called the TREK CX CUP. It’s a Cyclocross World Cup Race, so that portion of it IS quite serious. The best riders from all over the world duking it out for valuable points, prize money, and glory. But if you know anything about TREK, you know that they seriously know how to have a good time. TREK CX CUP is a weekend full of fun on bikes for all-ages with no shortage of shenanigans. From this video’s thumbnail, you might notice a couple things. First, I seem to be wearing a bunny rabbit costume.. More on that later. Second, there seems to be a 2-time Cyclocross World Champion on the bottom left giving me a judgmental stare-down. Yep, that’s my Cyclocross coach, Sven Nys. He and his pro racer son, Thibau Nys got my Cyclocross experience...

Leggi Tutto...

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo