Video: TransAlp München -> Riva del Garda

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Mardok112

Biker superis
11/7/11
Bra
Visita sito
June 2014,
10 days, 1000km, 27800m+
Mountainbike trips from München to Riva del Garda,
Solo & Self-Supporting.

A magnificent experience with great memories.
A must for mountainbike-lovers!

I miei complimenti!

Posso avere la traccia e qualche chicca che hai scoperto durante il viaggio?
Dove hai dormito? Come hai mangiato?

Grazie e ancora complimenti!

Toffel

Biker novus
27/10/11
Brussels
Visita sito
I miei complimenti!

Posso avere la traccia e qualche chicca che hai scoperto durante il viaggio?
Dove hai dormito? Come hai mangiato?

Grazie e ancora complimenti!

http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=8158139

I slept in hotels!
After a 100km/day ride, you need to rest well and have a Popeye-breakfast!
I also needed the shower to wash my clothes, because in my back pack there was only 1 spare bike-outfit, 1 light trouser, 2 T-shirts, rain clothes, 1 warm but light sweater, some underwear and a pair of shoes. Then there is a repair kit, cameras, camel bak, and that should be all. The most important of all: Sealskinz socks! Even when in the morning your shoes aren't dry, you can put them on without having wet feet the whole day!

So no tent, no sleeping bag.
No bags on the steering wheel (I tried this once, but then all the fun of biking is gone).
No bags behind the bike, because I'm afraid to lose them and just realise after 20km that it isn't there anymore.

Eating: in the morning at the hotel, at noon in a restaurant, in the evening in the hotel.
This part of the Alps has plenty of restaurants to eat at noon.

Ciao!

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo