[Firma anche tu!] Hans Rey infortunato al piede

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

konablu

Biker perfektus
3/12/04
Genova e Val Trebbia
Visita sito
Hold on, Hans! I knew you since an early issue of Mountain Biking Uk (you've got the cover, standing on to your rear wheel while holding the bar in a strange kind of a still whellie, wearing the yellow/blue Gt suite, do you remember?).
You inspired lots of bikers (me included) to go beyond the average use of those days' mountainbiking (it was 1995) just for the fun of it!
You'll be back soon, Mr. No Way! :-?
I'll buy you a beer if I met you in Liguria ;-)
Stand strong!

xtrncpb

Biker imperialis
23/9/04
Milano
Visita sito
Hi Hans,
I find it hard to believe what happened !!!
Fate had no respect for a "sacred monster" like you...
Keep your spirit up and make good triumph over evil !!! :celopiùg:

Scafoman

Biker forumensus
2/11/02
Torino
www.flickr.com
Hi Hans
Let me say that all the people of this forum want to see you on your bike as soon as possible.

Good luck and Best wishes for a very quick recovery.

Let we know how your recovery proceed.
Keep your soul up.

T

teoDH

Ospite
Hans, shit happens, but your enthusiasm will help you to ride again in while!

All the best for YOU!

:adore!:

matt-91

Biker velocissimus
3/6/07
rovereto(TN)
Visita sito
Che dire..... di Hans abbiamo visto le varie imprese con marco e le fantastiche foto in posti magnifici e attraverso dei racconti ce le hanno riportate :prost:....speriamo che questo periodo sotto ai ferri nel letto passi velocemente che lo vogliamo rivedere di nuovo in bici!!!...

Stringi i denti e guarisci in fretta che vogliamo vederti di nuovo in altre avventure !!! :i-want-t:

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo