Hans Rey - Wheels 4 Life

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
AN APPEAL FOR SUPPORT TO MY FRIENDS:

It is my pleasure to announce that I have just launched a non-profit charity* called Wheels 4 Life - www.wheels4life.org

The goal of this charity is to provide thousands of people in Third World countries with bicycles so that they can elevate their standard of living. For many people, a bicycle can make all the difference to
escape the vicious circle of the poverty trap.

I have traveled to almost 60 countries, and have met and sometimes worked with people who make much less that $200 US per year. Often they live in remote villages and the only form of transportation they
have is their feet. It is often too long of a walk to get to a job, go to school or to the market to sell their goods.

Wheels 4 Life will also support healthcare workers, nurses and doctors to enable them to be more mobile, allowing them to see more patients in less time.

I'm working with local agencies, organizations, schools and healthcare groups to assure the bikes donated will end up in the hands of people who really need them.

All of my work is on a volunteer basis, and I pay all of my own expenses while working for W4L. We will keep administrative costs to a minimum to assure that the maximum amount of money goes to
purchasing bikes.

A donation of $150 will buy a person a brand-new 6-speed bicycle that is specially designed for the rural areas and has durable, easy-to-replace components. This price includes all shipping, duty and tax
costs.

[SIZE=+1] How can you help?
[/SIZE]

- Donate to our website. Any amount is appreciated. It's easy, fast, and secure to pay by credit card or PayPal at www.wheels4life.org

- Forward this message to your friends, family and co-workers

- Link the Wheels 4 Life website to your or your company's website (banners and buttons can be downloaded from our site.)

- If you are a media representative, I'd be very appreciative if you could give us a plug/write-up

- If you are a Corporation, please consider a Corporate Sponsorship for minimum of $1000 per year

Thank you very much for your consideration and support,

Hans Rey
http://www.hansrey.com
http://www.wheels4life.org
* application pending

akiro

Biker tremendus
18/7/05
prov di MI
Visita sito
Bike
RR XC100 (2022) - RR 8.1 (2010) - RR 5.4 (2005)
avevo letto tempo fa l'annuncio del diretur, ed avevo "partecipato" facendo un po' di pubblicità al sito... però leggo ora che le biciclette non si possono donare, bensì inviando denaro verranno acquistate queste bici.

io sarò pessimista, e diffidente, però mi fa strano che le bici da comprare siano proprio della Californian bike, spero che non ci siano dietro strane gabole...

akiro ha scritto:
avevo letto tempo fa l'annuncio del diretur, ed avevo "partecipato" facendo un po' di pubblicità al sito... però leggo ora che le biciclette non si possono donare, bensì inviando denaro verranno acquistate queste bici.

io sarò pessimista, e diffidente, però mi fa strano che le bici da comprare siano proprio della Californian bike, spero che non ci siano dietro strane gabole...
che mi credi o no hans lo conosco bene xke aveva casa nel mio paese a città della pieve , e ti posso dire che nn è da lui approfittare di certe cose. avendo una grossa fama, lui è una persona molto onesta e umana, nn come tanti famosi che x questo ci marciano sopra credendosi Dio in terra.

è solo quello che penso io, comunque spero davvero nn ci siano fregature xke mi caderebbe un mito:prost:

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
akiro ha scritto:

guarda, conoscende hans da un po' di tempo ti posso dire che è proprio l'ultimo che se la tira e che farebbe dei giochetti del genere.

akiro

Biker tremendus
18/7/05
prov di MI
Visita sito
Bike
RR XC100 (2022) - RR 8.1 (2010) - RR 5.4 (2005)
ok, allora sembra già più affidabile dai prima dato che vi sono molti pareri positivi...
credo cmq che il mio dubbio iniziale sia lecito.

notte

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo