Santa Cruz, CA – For the 2015 Enduro World Series, Ibis Cycles, Inc is pleased to announce the return of the winningest mountain biker on the planet, Anne Caroline Chausson. Anne will be contesting the EWS for Ibis and a number of independent sponsors.
In addition to ACC, we are proud to announce the founding of the Ibis Enduro World Series Team.
Joining the Ibis Enduro Team will be:
• Gary Forrest – age 28, Scotland | 10th at Round 2 of the 2014 EWS
• Conor LaVelle – age 17, Ireland | 3rd ranked Junior in the EWS for 2014
• Anita Gehrig – age 27, Switzerland | 6th overall in the EWS for 2014
• Carolin Gehrig – age 27, Switzerland |11th overall in the EWS for 2014
• Cody Phillips – age 21, USA | 4th at the Bend round of the Oregon Enduro Series
• Jake Law – Team Mechanic
Team members will be riding Ibis’s new Mojo HD3 and their 741 wide carbon wheels.
The team web page can be found here: http://www.ibiscycles.com/team/
X-Fusion – suspension
POC – clothing and protection
Camelbak – hydration
KS – dropper seatposts
LizardSkins – grips
Joystick – handlebars, stems & saddles
Race Face – cranks
5.10 – footwear
Pedro’s – tools & lubes
Additional support from:
Osmo, Honey Stinger & Feedback Sports
Gary, Conor, Anita and Carolin will be contesting all rounds of the Enduro World Series. While Cody will focus on the Oregon, California, and Big Mountain enduro series in the US.
Back for 2015 will be the Life Cycle Team out of Italy, with Manuel Ducci and Valentina Macheda aboard their Mojo HD3s.
We’re also excited to have Jeff Kendall-Weed and his teammates back on Team Ibis Retro Cellars, they will be contesting the various Enduro Series in North America.