MTB-Mag.com do not collect information from not logged in visitors interacting with the site. A cookie and ip address may be tracked to allow technology to better the visitor experience during a session. Session data is cleared when a browser is closed.Visitors may receive third-party advertising. See point 5.
MTB-Mag.com offers the ability to register as a member of the website allowing a richer community experience. Members use their email address and other personal information in the process.Your email address is NEVER shown to visitors or other members of the communityMTB-Mag.com never shares your email address with any third party.
- Uploaded Material
As a member of MTB-Mag.com you may upload your photos.Your uploaded material is viewable by all visitors and members.You may, at any time, delete or remove your uploaded material.
You may, only upload material that is your own, or you have the copyright to.
MTB-Mag.com may send out an opt-out news letters to members.Members can opt out from newsletter communication.
- Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites, Cookies
MTB-Mag.com does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- Community Guidelines
We reserve the right to remove posts that:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Contain links to other websites which break our editorial guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be spam, that is posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
The moderators may ban the user that does not respect the community guidelines.
- Reporting abuse
All over our website you will see Report Abuse buttons that let you notify us of stuff that breaches the rules. This helps you look after the community too. We do ask that you log in to report things: we think it is the best way to avoid abuse of the abuse function.