[Tested] Commencal Furious Essential

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
[Tested] Commencal Furious Essential
IMG_7791-1600x1067.jpg

Continua la lettura

seba93

Biker novus
20/3/11
Rovereto (TN)
Visita sito
Hallo I would like to ask you a suggest. I'm interested in the Furious but I didn't have the opportunity to ride it yet. I usualy ride in parks, so no races for me, but I like both flow/jumps and technical/rough DH trails. I've been on a Gambler 10 for 3 years and I feel very well and confidant with it, thanks to its "tank temper", but at the same time slightly heavy on maneuvers and jumps. It's also a 26" and a bit short in size so I was thinking if a more balanced bike could be the solution. Do you think that a Furious can suits me? The fact that it doesn't shine on the roughest terrain could be a problem on bike park technical trails or only on DH race tracks?

Thank you a lot!
Sebastiano

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
Hallo I would like to ask you a suggest. I'm interested in the Furious but I didn't have the opportunity to ride it yet. I usualy ride in parks, so no races for me, but I like both flow/jumps and technical/rough DH trails. I've been on a Gambler 10 for 3 years and I feel very well and confidant with it, thanks to its "tank temper", but at the same time slightly heavy on maneuvers and jumps. It's also a 26" and a bit short in size so I was thinking if a more balanced bike could be the solution. Do you think that a Furious can suits me? The fact that it doesn't shine on the roughest terrain could be a problem on bike park technical trails or only on DH race tracks?

Thank you a lot!
Sebastiano

Hey there!

I think the Furious is well suited for park riding, and though your Gambler is known for being great in rough trail, the jump to 27.5 wheels will help keep things smooth on the Furious. The bike does work well enough in the steep and rough, that I think you'll be ok, just look there's guys like Kyle Strait riding the bike in Rampage, which is way rougher and raw then most anything you and I will ever ride! Bottom line I think the Furious is a great all around DH bike and option for you.

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo