Do you want to wake up and love what you do? Do you want to join an international and dynamic company? Now, it’s time for you to become part of our team.
At Cycling Sports Group, a division of Dorel Sports, you will be working with some of the most passionate and fit people in the world.
For our office in Allschwil, Switzerland or Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
Your primary job responsibilities are:
- Support Customer Service to handle complex warranty cases and answer high level technical questions
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge of bicycle and bicycle components and systems
- Key contact for our EU headshok service centers for warranty handling
- Deliver Quality feedback & analysis to the global team, Tech note creation & weekly communication on tech topics
- Offer high level back up support to CSR team when needed including difficult warranty decisions
- Assist on yearly Cannondale / GT Tech Book and Tech note, Owners Manuel content creation process
- Processing non CSG EU warranty claims from CSG UK, Pacific Cycle, EMEA distributors
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly flexible person that has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment. It’s essential for the candidate to be fluent in English, verbal and written. Other languages would be a preference.
The successful candidate preferably has a High School diploma with 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment, excellent technical understanding of bicycles systems, bike shop mechanic experience and have a passion for bicycles and cycling. Requirements also include proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP is a plus, excellent problem solving, communication and judgement and decision making skills.
If you are interested in working in a multi-cultural, sportive and fast paced environment then apply today. Go to http://www.dorelsports.com/careers/ and send your personal details and cover letter in English to Ingrid Blaaupot.