[Press Release] – With the introduction of I9’s 101 hub, pricing for ENVE M Series mountain bike wheels will now start at US $2100. The 101 hub is offered for M525, M630, 635, 640 and M730 and 735 build options with boost 15×110 / 12/148 spacing.
The 101 hubs are machined, anodized and assembled in the U.S. at Industry Nine’s Asheville, N.C. HQ. The hub features 90 points of engagement (with 4° between engagements), and 6 pawls arranged in a dual phase setup (3+3).
- 90 Points of Engagement with 4 Degrees of Engagement
- 6 Pawl, Dual Phase 2-YearManufacturer Warranty
- 101 hubs are covered under Industry Nine’s Alloy Product Warranty
- Hole Counts: 24, 28, and 32 Hole
- Axle Spacing: 15 x 110 and 12 x 148 Only
- Freehub Options: HG, Micro Spline, XD1
- Brake Rotor Compatibility: ISO 6 Bolt or Center Lock
- Color: Black Only
- I9 101 Available in Boost 15×110/12×148 ONLY!
- M525: 24 Hole, Center Lock Only
- M630, 635, 640: 28 Hole, Center Lock Only
- M730, M735: 32 Hole, 6 Bolt Only
- There are no Super Boost or DH axle configurations from I9 in 101 at this time
- Micro Spline is available for all configurations