SEI IN CERCA DI NUOVE SFIDE?
SHIMANO ITALIA E’ ALLA RICERCA DI PERSONALE PER LA POSIZIONE DI TECHNICIAN WARRANTY & REPAIRS NELLA PROPRIA SEDE DI MILANO.
– Ensure optimal technical support towards customers and provide internal technical support to the sales, marketing department.
– Keep technical information (SI) up to date for the specific product area
– Initiate solutions for improvement in case of faults in products, their performance and handling
– Report complaints (Distributor/OEM/Dealer) related to Shimano products
– Ensure a correct and efficient administration & filing of technical product information and non-conformance products
– Reviews, registers, administrate, report and takes care of warranty-claims to customers, following the quidelines set by Shimano
– Gives technical support to customers with emphasis on follow-up on specific problems
– Educate dealers by means of training and support during events.
– If needed execute a correct and timely repair of goods sent in by dealers.
– Feedback of particular important problems or repeating issues to related supervisor
• Acting and thinking on a secondary vocational education level. Preferably you follow a technical and/or commercial education or you have finished one;
• Experience with automated order processing;
• Experience in a technical-service oriented job is considered a plus.
• Affinity with and knowledge of the bicycle industry and the Shimano product range, as well as technical knowledge, are required.
• Knowledge of or experience with quality systems is considered a plus.
• Good knowledge of the English language, as well verbally as in writing.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel.
• You ensure clear communication towards customers: You keep them updated on work and order progress. You repeat and summarize customers’ demands to check whether they have been understood correctly and discuss mutual expectations.
• Together with your colleagues you work towards a collective goal. You share your knowledge with them and you react when you notice that colleagues need help.
• In case of questions and problems you are able to map out the situation, to collect the necessary information and to take the right steps.
• You switch quickly and efficient between various tasks and you are willing to do extra work when required by the situation.
• You work accurately, with an eye for detail and you work according to agreed procedures.
• You are able to present (complex) technical information to others in a clear and concrete way.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the umbrella for several sales offices, successfully selling, marketing and servicing high quality products for the European bicycle and fishing market. It’s headquarter is located in the Netherlands and the Italian office resides in Milano.
The European ‘Team Shimano’ currently consists more than 650 enthusiastic colleagues spread over offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Poland and Turkey. We all share the same passion and dedication to be successful as ‘team Shimano’ despite our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills. Our mission is:
“To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us”
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]