[Press Release] – One year without Rampage is one year too many! We are so excited to see Andreu doing what he does best; making vibrations direct from the Utah desert.
To complete the show we’ve prepared a special FRS… Andreu’s FRS!
Apparently the Catalonian air rusts Aluminum 🙂 Loic already made good use of his at the last World Cup in the USA, let’s hope for the same outcome!
“I love old cars, they look awesome, I like how rust invades them year after year … Specially here in Utah … you get to see some beauties just sitting around, some of them work some of them don’t. .. that’s how I wanted my bike to look like … just like another old truck getting rusty in this desert. Now I can say that i got my dream bike, not only for how it looks but also for how it works … We put so much time to find the best set up for Rampage and finally got it build. Lets see how this rusty looking bike works for me out there! “
– Andreu Lacondeguy
- Frame: Commencal FRS size S Mullet 27/26
- Painting: Custom – livingthisbikelife
- Fork: RockShox BoXXer Utimate 200mm (custom)
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH (custom)
- Transmission: Hope Tech cranks, Single Speed SB1 G3
- Brakes: Hope Tech3 V4 Wheels: Hope Tech Fortus DH
- Tires: Continental Der Kaiser Projekt 2.4 “- 27.5 / 26
- Cockpit: Reverse Nico Vink Signature Series
- Knobs: Reverse Nico Vink Signature Series
- Saddle: Reverse Nico Vink Signature Series