HT has made strides in the flat pedal gravity market over the last few years and signed some pretty big names. Recently they launched a new clipless pedal that’s looking quite promising. At interbike we got to catch up with them and get a look at the new X1 pedal.
HT did some special runs with custom etching for Aaron Gwin and Neko Mullaly. We hope to get our hands on these for test soon, but by all accounts, we’ve heard they are amazing.
- pedal weight(pair) 470 g / per pr
- cleat weight(pair) 63g
- size 83.5 x 92.5 x 16.7mm
- body material aluminum extruded / CNC machined
- spindle CNC machined cr-moly
- pedal bearings tri sealed bearings + one DU bushing
- cleat system H30 / X2 (HT exclusive system)
- pins replaceable grip pins
- options coming soon!
- MSRP US$150