The winner and a guest will fly to Reno for the weekend of September 16. They’ll be shuttled up to the Sierras for the Northstar Free-Ride Festival and get set up with two nights lodging at the classic Truckee Hotel. They’ll have full access to the Northstar gondola and chair lifts to demo the latest and greatest bikes and receive some awesome gear to use and keep.
To top off the weekend, the Godfather himself, Tom Ritchey, will be leading a trail ride from Northstar to Mission Workshop’s “Mountain Pop Up” at the historic Grays cabin in Truckee. They’ll be serving locally brewed beer by Alibi Ale Works, margaritas by MW and showcasing a selection of the newest Mission Workshop gear along with a sneak peek of Ritchey’s new hardtail mountain bike…The Ultra.
Contest Winner Prize Gear:
- Ritchey Ultra Frame (yet to be released)
- Mission Workshop Radian Travel Pack
- OMATA — Your choice of the MPH or KPH OMATA
- Silca TATTICO Bluetooth mini-pump, Borsa Americano, loaded Seat Roll Grand Americano, and T-Handle Folio
- Feedback Pro Elite Repair Stand and Team Edition Tool Kit
- Kali Interceptor Helmet and Venture gloves
- Bont Riot MTB Boa Cycling Shoes
WINNER ANNOUNCED AUG 22ND — RIDE & PARTY SEPT 16