Introducing the Digit under-bar remote from 9point8. Working with Wolf Tooth Components, 9point8 has developed a custom lever designed specifically to work with DropLoc™ seatposts like the 9point8 Fall Line.
The 9point8 Digit has been developed to provide perfect ergonomic position and the optimum leverage ratios for DropLoc seatposts. Using the best-in-class architecture from the award-winning Wolf Tooth ReMote, and 9point8 engineering, the Digit provides unmatched actuation for one-by cockpits and the positioning flexibility of a 22.2mm hinged handlebar clamp.
The Digit is available with any 9point8 seatpost purchase for an additional $18USD, or as a standalone product for $69.95USD. Available now through 9point8 authorized resellers and from 9point8.ca.
The Digit is made for 9point8 by Wolf Tooth Components of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Digit shares the ReMote’s proven low-friction bearing, breakaway axle, and is compatible with integrated Wolf Tooth mounts for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker brake levers.
Lever geometry and leverage ratios designed specifically for DropLoc seatposts like the 9point8 Fall Line.
• UpFront cable fixing
• Large-diameter 21mm cartridge-bearing pivot
• Weight: 36.8g
• Cable-kind clamp, excellent cable routing
• Available integrated brake lever mounting
• Low-profile 9point8-specific lever
• Integrated cable adjustment
• Inexpensive and readily-available breakaway axle pivot
• Made exclusively for 9point8 by Wolf Tooth Components