Today RockShox released the new Reverb 1X lever. We got ahold of one a few days back and fit it to our post. The bleed procedure is a snap and it has a really solid feel. We’ll be putting it through a long term test over the coming months but for now, check out SRAM’s words in the press release below, then some details on the new piece.
The all-new Reverb remote pairs the superior ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design with low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to create the world’s best dropper-post remote. Its excellent ergonomics and light touch mean that riders of all ability levels can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and more often, for better ride control everywhere on the trail. And the new Reverb 1x Remote’s Bleeding EdgeTM fitting ensures that the periodic maintenance needed for optimum performance is about as hassle-free as working the remote itself.
• Hydraulic actuation for adjustability, low maintenance and low lever force
• Available option on all Reverb Stealth models
• Only 21g heavier than standard Reverb remote
• Bleeding EdgeTM lever bleed fitting
• Tooled speed adjust
• Backwards compatible w/ B1 & A2 Reverb models in the market (black return speed adjuster knob)
• Availability: April 2017
• MSRP Complete: Reverb Stealth with 1x remote MSRP – $399, €445, £375
• MSRP Upgrade Kit: (includes remote, Bleeding Edge fitting, discreet & MMX clamps) – $95, €105, £90