Based on the design of the Xult’s predecessor, the new Xult DH helmet by iXS has been updated with several technical improvements and with an aesthetic facelift that makes it more streamlined and modern looking.
The outer shell of the Xult DH is made of FRP, an acronym for fiber-reinforced polymer, which aims to be a more eco-sustainable system than carbon fiber but similar in terms of strength and weight. Between the outer shell and the inner one in EPS are interposed inserts in viscoelastic material able to remain soft to absorb small bumps and stiffen to absorb the blow in the event of stronger impacts. More details in the following video.
- FRP reinforced outer shell
- EN1078, ASTM, CPCS certification
- Vortex ventilation system with integrated channels
- X-matter / X-rail impact absorption system
- Adjustable and reinforced visor
- Padding washable and in different sizes
- Closure with double D rings
- Three colors available
- Weight: +/- 995g in size M
- Price: € 299