Fort Collins, Colorado, USA (February 5, 2019) – Niner Bicycles is pleased to announce the completely reimagined RIP 9 RDO trail bike. This model is the flagship of Niner’s off-road range and is the most versatile, capable mountain bike the company has ever produced.
For more than a decade, the RIP 9 trail bike has ruled Niner’s off-road lineup. For 2019, our flagship trail bike has evolved once more. Now with 140mm of consistent, controlled CVA suspension, progressive and adjustable geometry, increased frame stiffness, and available in two (yes, two) wheel sizes, it’s more versatile and capable than ever before.
The 9 things you need to know:
- 140mm of stable yet supple CVA suspension, paired with 150mm fork travel.
- Available in dedicated 29er and 27.5er versions. (We know. WTF?)
- Longer, lower, and slacker than any Niner ever made.
- Flip chip, high/low geometry adjustment, and integrated sag indicator.
- Wider and stiffer Rib Cage main triangle, for precise handling.
- Durable, long-lasting, double wide Enduro Max “Black Oxide” pivot bearings.
- Clearance for 2.6-inch tires.
- Refined suspension curve for more sensitive early stroke and supportive mid-stroke.
- End-to-end, Full Sleeve internal cable guides and factory-installed frame protection.