Locked up for months of secret testing, Bronson has broken straight onto the scene to already become the Syndicate’s first choice for their Enduro World Series campaign.
[Press release] Two decades of evolution at Santa Cruz brought us here. An entirely new frame, new wheel size and new perspective on what a 6” travel bike can conquer.
Bronson is not some rehashed 27.5″ tribute act to anything else in our range. It stands alone, testament to the years of designing and refining that took place at our old Bronson Street facility. And with carbon and aluminum frame options, a range of kit choice and an unprecedented 10 possible decal combinations for the ENVE spec, Bronson represents our most customizable bike
ever. From Tazmon to Bronson… this is just the beginning.
150mm travel VPP suspension.
• 27.5″ wheels.
• Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
• Syndicate will race Enduro World Series on production frames in 2013.
• Carbon: Tennis Yellow with black/blue decals and Matte Carbon with orange/blue decals.
• Aluminum: Gloss Black with blue/yellow decals and Gloss Grey with grey/blue decals.
• 10 decal choices for ENVE kits: Blue, Yellow, Orange, White or Grey in either solid fill or outline.
• Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Evolution.
• Upgrade: Float CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima.
Total frame weight:
• Carbon: 5.3 lb M size.
• Aluminum: 6.8 lb M size.
• 142 mm rear axle spacing.
• New molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors.
• 2 x bottle cage mounts.
• Forged upper link.
• Forged aluminum lower link with angled grease ports: offset for chainguide clearance.
• Collet axle pivots: lock in place without pinch bolts.
• Angular contact bearings: all pivots.
• Direct mount rear derailleur hanger option: standard hanger comes as stock.
• Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts.
• Co-molded aluminum hardware on frame pivots: no bonding.
• Carbon ISCG-05 tabs.
• Routing for Reverb Stealth.
• 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
Prices: 2.299,00€ alloy frame with Fox Float CTD, 3499,00€ caron frame with Fox Float CTD Kashima.
Availability: April 2013 for carbon models, May 2013 for aluminum models.
• 5 year warranty for original owners.
• Lifetime bearings warranty for original owners.
• Lifetime crash replacement warranty for original owners.
Combinazioni vendute direttamente da Santacruz
• Bronson Float CTD
• Bronson Float CTD Adjust
• Bronson C Float CTD
• Bronson C Float CTD Adjust
• Bronson R AM + Fox 34 Float CTD O/C 150mm
• Bronson SPX AM + 34 Float CTD adjust 150mm Kashima
• Bronson C R AM + Fox 34 Float CTD O/C 150mm
• Bronson C SPX AM + 34 Float CTD adjust 150mm Kashima
• Bronson C XX1 ENVE + 34 Float CTD adjust 150mm Kashima
• Bronson C XTR ENVE + 34 Float CTD adjust 150mm Kashima