[Press Release] – We’re proud to be launching the all-new steel CINCH SHI-12 compatible direct mount chainring.
Now you can enjoy longer lasting durability with the same features you’ve come to love on its alloy sibling thanks to a tough chromoly steel construction. Its cold forming manufacturing process reduces material waste while the 3D design improves ring stiffness.
Sure, steel rings add a little more heft to your bike but with a hardy durability that’ll last for years to come, and a low price point of $19.99 USD/$26.99 CAD, we think this ring’s worth the weight.
- Made from heat-treated chromoly steel for higher wear resistance
- Cold forming manufacturing process reduces excess material waste
- 3D design improves ring stiffness
- NW tooth profile is optimized for Shimano 12-speed chains, providing secure chain retention
- Customize your SHI -12 speed drivetrain quickly and easily thanks to the CINCH interface
- Accommodates a wide range of chain lines based on spindle width
- Sizes available: 30t, 32t, 34t
- Weight: 154g (32t)
- Price: $19.99 USD / $26.99 CAD