[Press Release] – Designed, engineered, and machined in San Diego, California out of 6Al4V Titanium. Ideal for use with OChain, Ebikes, and 4 Bolt 104BCD Spiders. 5DEV Ti Chainrings provide at least 3 times the durability and longevity of your aluminum ring. This results in more time riding, less time replacing parts, and less waste. Designed to work with both SRAM and Shimano 7(DH), 11, and 12 speed.
- Made in San Diego, California
- Material: 6A14V Titanium
- Sizes: 34T and 36T
- Colors: Raw, Bronze, Purple, Teal
- Applications: OChain, Ebikes, 4 Bolt 104BCD Spiders Compatibility: 7(DH), 11, and 12 speed SRAM or Shimano Weight: 48grams
- Durability: Last at least 3X longer MSRP: $149.99
- Features: CNC machined 6Al4V Titanium in sizes optimal for DH, Enduro, eBike or XC racing. 3X durability over aluminum chainrings.
Now available in 2 sizes 34T and 36T and 4 colorways: Raw, Bronze, Purple, and Teal. The unique colors are richer and deeper than aluminum, the teal has hues of both blue and green and the bronze has slight hues of purple. Purchase now at 5DEV.com or contact us at [email protected] to become a dealer or distributor in your area.
5DEV is a division of 5thAxis, a global leader in precision Workholding, CNC machining, and Engineering. 5DEV components are manufactured in San Diego, California on the same machines that produce medical implants, components for NASA and SpaceX. ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Medical, AS9100 Aerospace Certified.
Watch out for more exotic new products from 5DEV coming soon.