Tyler McCaul has taken some slams over the years and he’s been chipping away at designing a signature kneepad with Fasthouse for the last few years. The day has come that the pads are now available to the public. Dubbed the Hooper, they feature extended shin coverage – something Tyler has been insistent on for some time now – amongst other cool details like removable pads. You can find the details under the video below. We’ll be testing a set here over the coming months…
- Ergonomic design with abrasion resistant fabric.
- Articulated foam injected knee pad that hardens on impact.
- Vented mesh back for increased airflow and comfort.
- Removable pad for easy cleaning.
- Extended shin pad for extra protection.
- CE certified knee protector for EN1621-1:2021 Level 2.
- S, M, L, XL
- $120 USD