Santa Cruz & Juliana just announced an all new Tallboy and Joplin respectively. Following their recent direction, the new bike sees the adoption of the VPP lower link layout, but the bike also gets a bump in rear travel – from 110mm to 120mm. Additionally, it boasts updated geometry that is adjustable via a flip chip at the lower shock mount.
Some additional noteworth points include adjustable chainstay length via a flip chip at the rear axle mounts, a shock guard, downtube guard, noise damping chainstay rubber, and last but not least – a second water bottle mount.
- 12omm rear travel / 130mm front travel
- VPP Lower Link rear suspension layout
- 29″ wheels
- 65.5º head angle
- Flip chip lower shock mount
- Two water bottle mounts
- Adjustable chainstay length
- Available in Aluminum, CC and C Carbon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL