[Press Release] – This was our mantra when we first took it to 11. The original TR11 proved so successful, we figured why not try to take it one further to 12. Well, you just can’t go to 12. Trust us, we tried. So we’ve kept it at 11, just louder. Think of it as an 11.9.
We took our favorite attributes from the original version, combined with feedback from our customers, riders and elite athletes back to the drawing board for a ground up overhaul. Using our proven platform, we nitpicked all the details to create an even better riding bike. The aesthetics have been refined, the suspension kinematics have been improved and the geometry has been updated in order to optimize the ride quality. The frame weight has come down, but maintained it’s strength and stiffness. The whole is the sum of it’s parts, and we’re all quite happy with how it’s turned out.
▪ Full Carbon Frame (Front Triangle, Rear Triangle and Rocker)
▪ 56mm Straight Headtube (Includes 0mm and +/-5mm reach adjust cups)
▪ 157mm Dropout Spacing
▪ Increased Metric Shock Sizing (250mm X 75mm)
▪ Enduro Max Sealed Bearings
▪ Threaded Bottom Bracket
▪ Molded Rubber Downtube & Chainstay Protection
▪ External Rear Brake and Shifter Routing
▪ Updated Pivot Hardware
▪ Still No Water Bottle Storage Inside Front Triangle
▪ 27.5″ Tire Clearance Up To x 2.5″
▪ 4.00 kg / 8.8lbs Frame w / Shock And Hardware
The front end of the new TR11 sees a jump to a straight 56mm headtube. The framesets and completes now include our zero stack headset with 0 and +/- 5mm reach options to fine tune the frame length in between sizes. There has been exponential reach length increase in sizes starting at +2mm for size small, +7mm for size M, +12mm for size L, and +17mm for the XL. The shock length has moved to 250mm x 75mm to improve suspension kinematics. The BB has been raised slightly by 6mm, and the chainstay length has grown 5mm to improve overall bike balance and front wheel traction.
▪ $3299 USA MSRP / Frameset
▪ $5299 USA MSRP / GX build
▪ $7299 USA MSRP / XO1 build