NEW SRAM X-SYNC™ DIRECT MOUNT CHAIN RINGS
A DIRECT MOUNT UPGRADE WITH A RANGE OF GEAR OPTIONS FOR EVERY STYLE OF RIDING: 26T – 40T
Make SRAM 1x™ even better with the simplicity of the new SRAM X-SYNC™ Direct Mount chain ring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings bring lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01 and X1-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade.
After market cranksets ship with a 32T X-SYNC™ Direct Mount chain ring.
• X1 1400 compatible
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Fully CNC AL rings
• X-SYNC™ technology
• Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size)
• Sizes: 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
• Weights: GXP – 61g (26T), 66g (28T), 68g (30T), 71g (32T), 76g (34T), 91g (36T), 101g
(38T), 119g (40T).
BB30 – 52g (26T), 58g (28T), 61g (30T), 66g (32T), 71g (34T), 82g (36T), 94g (38T),
Available December: 30, 32, 34
Available April: 26, 28, 36, 38, 40
• SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x™ chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability
in the market
• The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional
triangle shaped teeth
• The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a
• To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings
have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
• Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
X-SYNC™ DIRECT MOUNT CHAIN RING – 30-, 32-, 34-TOOTH OPTIONS
USD ($) = 99
EU (€) = 88
GBP (£) = 75