Funn presents a new valve for tubeless tires that promises 3 times more airflow than traditional Presta valves – the FastAir. Not only that, it should also clog less from latex…
[Press release] – FastAir is an innovative valve system that significantly improves the speed and ease of inflating tires. Its unique design features 3x more airflow than conventional Presta valves, making it much easier to position tubeless tires and maintain optimal air pressure.
Installation is simple – just replace your existing Presta valves with FastAir. The cap design also allows for quick and easy air release, allowing for precise pressure adjustments without the need to completely remove the cap.
FastAir is compatible with both tire inserts and CO2 inflators, making it a versatile choice for different tire inflation needs. Its high precision CNC machined alloy construction for the outer tube and stainless steel for the inner tube ensures strength and durability. Additionally, FastAir is fully rebuildable for ease of maintenance.
Funn FastAir features
- 3x more airflow than traditional Presta valves
- Easy to install, like installing a traditional Presta valve
- The unique cap design allows you to release the air quickly and easily without removing the cap
- Compatible with tire inserts and CO2 inflators
- Made of high precision CNC machined alloy for the outer tube and stainless steel for the inner tube
- Fully rebuildable for easy maintenance
- Weight: 6.5g/pc
- Price: US$35