[Press Release] – We’ve been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from our new dropper posts, so that you can run the longest dropper possible. The OneUp Dropper Post has the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post with the same travel. No other dropper post can get your saddle lower. The OneUp Dropper Post is now available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by either 10mm or 20mm.
The OneUp Dropper Post has class leading specs, innovative useful features and offers real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
• Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
• Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote
• Ergonomic remote paddle position
• Reliable sealed cartridge internals
• User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD
• Easy to service at home
• 2 year warranty
• Shortest total length of any dropper (420mm with actuator for a 150mm post)
• Shortest stack height of any dropper (183mm for a 150mm post)
• New upper DU Bushing in the collar for increased bushing overlap and durability
• The new OneUp dropper line now covers 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments.
• 20g lighter than our old post, you need to spend twice as much on a dropper to get something lighter than the OneUp post.
Price: 120mm,150mm $199 USD / 180mm, 210mm $209 USD / Remote $49 USD
Weight: (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g / Remote 41
If you want to upgrade to a longer travel dropper post, you’ll probably be limited by your new post’s total length or stack height, which is why we’ve minimized both. Our 180mm post is shorter than every 170mm or longer dropper and even some 150mm posts. Most frames aren’t yet designed around long travel droppers, so the shorter the total length of your post the more likely it is to fit your bike.
Say goodbye to the double drop. Many riders are forced to run a shorter travel post because of an interrupted seat tube or still have to use a quick release with their dropper post to get their seat low enough. Upgrade to a longer travel post, even if your current one is already slammed. If you are 5’11 (180cm) or taller, its likely that you can run a 210mm post. 5’4″ (162cm) Christina was able to run a 180mm travel OneUp Dropper Post in her size small frame.
The updated remote has the same awesome lever position for ultimate thumb wrap and control but now has a more durable aluminum body and is available in 22.2, I-Spec EV, I-Spec II and MMX clamp options, for perfect integration with your brake lever at no extra cost.