The latest addition to Guerrilla Gravity’s lineup combines 160mm of travel controlled by their Freedom Linkage suspension system with 29-inch wheels. The main frame of the Gnarvana is built with Revved Carbon technology, an evolution of traditional carbon fiber with a new resin that is both impact resistant and environmentally friendly.
- Front travel: 170mm
- Rear travel: 160mm
- Revved carbon frame
- 6061 aluminum alloy carriage
- Adjustable geometry
- Shock absorber: 230x65mm
- External passage for brake line and gear sheath
- Internal passage for the sheath of the telescopic control
- ISCG05 support
- Bottle holder
- Carro Boost 148 with 3mm asymmetrical camber
- Chain line: 52 and 55mm compatible
- Maximum crown size: 34t
- Universal dropout SRAM
- Maximum rear tire size: 29×2.5 “
- Frame weight: 3kg in size 3 without shock absorber e
- Price: From $ 3,895 to $ 6,395
The Gnarvana is the fifth Guerrilla Gravity bike made on the GG Modular Frame platform .
In designing the modular frame platform, Guerrilla Gravity offers the possibility of using their seatstay kits to change the configuration of the bikes. Instead of buying different bicycles for each discipline, the designers imagine a future in which the choice of the bike is not a compromise instead something with the innate possibility to adapt it to the terrain on which it will be used.
The undercarriage kits offer riders travel ranging from 120, 145 and 160mm of rear travel on the 29″ frames. In the same way there are 130-140 and 155-165mm variants for the 27.5″ models.
Arrangements and prices
Gnarvana frames are currently available and delivery is scheduled according to the following delivery times
- Wagon kit: 2 weeks – starting at $ 445
- Chassis: 2 to 4 weeks – starting at $ 2,195
- Complete bikes: 3 to 4 weeks – starting at $ 3,895
The first 100 customers who purchase a Gnarvana will receive a limited edition poster illustrated and signed by Travis Gillan, a Colorado artist.