Manitou today presents a special, limited edition edition of their Mezzer Pro fork. The new special edition is characterized by its Sterling colorway and shares the all the same technical specs of the Mezzer Pro, only with this new special color, the result of a hand-made polishing on each fork, which is subsequently painted with a particular high quality paint.
Not only the lowers receive this particular treatment but also the fork’s crown, for a look that is completely different from the stock version of the Mezzer Pro.
The technical details – unchanged from the standard version:
- 37mm stems
- Manitou Reverse Arch
- Hexloc SL2 pin
- SFK seals
- Dorado Air System
- IRT independent air spring adjustment
- Hydraulic Bottom Out
- MC² hydraulic cartridge sealed and with bladder
- Stroke from 140 to 180mm internally adjustable every 10mm
- Offset: 27.5 (37 or 44mm) / 29 (44 or 51mm)
- Weight: 2.000g (27.5) / 2.032g (29)
- Price: € 1.099