SRAM just dropped some very exciting news with the announcement of an all new and very much improved GX Eagle drivetrain. While it’s covered in full detail below, first off the new cassette has a widened range – via 10-52T gearing it went from 500% range to 520%. The new rear derailleur sees a host of refinements and there is now a carbon fiber crankset being offered. Lastly, there is a single click shifter which is great for e-bikes. XO1 and XX1 drivetrains also see some updates with the new, wider range …
XG-1275 EAGLE CASSETTE
The new 10-52t Eagle cassette for riders who prioritize all day function over anything else. With an expanded, 520-percent gear range giving riders more ability to spin and recover on the burliest climbs. Featuring FULL PIN technology that uses lightweight, precision engineered steel cogs permanently connected with high-strength stainless steel pins. An open design similar to our X-DOME cassette that aids in mud clearance, giving riders crisp shifting performance and longer component life.
- 520-percent gear range utilizing the industry standard XD hub driver
- Light and strong FULL PIN technology similar to X-DOME bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds
- Lunar and black colorway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build
GX EAGLE DERAILLEUR
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Finished with the new GX Eagle master colorway—to compliment any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle derailleur is there for one thing—to do the job.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
- Comes in GX Eagle master colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains—from Black to Gold to Rainbow and new Copper
CARBON GX EAGLE CRANKSET*
The SRAM carbon GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the Carbon GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. DUBtechnology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure
* Some variations of this product are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as Original Equipment only. See your dealer for details.
- Proprietary carbon layup technology
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
- DUB technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible
- Direct mount ring
GX EAGLE DUB CRANKSET
Some riders test their limits more than others. For these riders, the GX Eagle DUB crankset allows them to go all in, every day they ride. The best aluminum crankset we make, engineered to deliver consistent performance every ride. Featuring our X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links.
DUB technology’s patented spindle design and bottom bracket provides a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing and forward and backward compatibility. Simply put, the forged aluminum GX Eagle DUB crankset is the no frills choice of riders who know.
- Our best aluminum crankset
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle ecosystem
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem—pairs with all cassettes and chains from Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper
GX EAGLE TRIGGER SHIFTER
Of all the components that make up a mountain bike drivetrain, the shifter doesn’t get a lot of spotlight time. However, as the rider’s literal command and control center, the GX Eagle shifter is more than worthy of recognition. With intuitive thumb actuated triggers, the positive feel gives the right rider input to make shifts crisp and discernible every time. What’s more, its already legendary reliability continues for all-day epics, and all-time experiences. Plus, it features an aluminum trigger that’s ready for inevitable punishment, and MatchMaker X compatibility. Precise and durable, it’s the hard-working, no-compromise shifter keeping riders in the right gear, every ride.
- Aluminum trigger designed for a positive lever feel
- MatchMaker X compatible
- GX Eagle master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem
GX EAGLE TRIGGER SHIFTER SINGLE CLICK
The GX Eagle Single Click shifter has been optimized for the specific demands of E-MTB. Designed to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking by limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. With Eagle Colorsystem, it comes in the GX master colorway to go with any cassette and chain color choice you might go with —from Black to Gold to Rainbow to all-new Copper.
- E-MTB specific means a simplified shift experience focusing on maintaining drivetrain health
- Master GX Eagle group colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem