TRP is Tektro’s sister brand for high-end products. A couple of years ago we tested their enduro brakes, the Quadiem G-Specs. Now the Taiwanese brand presents the new version of their DH brakes that high caliber athletes like Aaron Gwin and Brendan Fairclough use.
The new DH-R EVO have lighter and more ergonomic lever blades, a new 9mm diameter lever piston, a more rigid 5mm brake hose, a new mineral oil, 2.3mm thick rotors for added stiffness, a new formulation of the resin compound in the pads and a new hydraulic circuit inside the calipers.
- Material: forged aluminum
- 4 piston caliper
- Lever reach adjustable tool-free
- High performance mineral oil
- Compatibility with MatchMaker and I-Spec II
- 6 hole discs: 180 / 203 / 220 / 223mm
- CenterLock discs: 160 /180 / 203mm
- Pads: resin or metal
- Weight: 310g (without rotor and adapter)
- Price: € 389 (complete set without rotors)
- Availability from August