May 7, 2020 – Ogden, Utah, USA – ENVE is pleased to introduce the ENVE Mountain Fork. A rigid full-carbon mountain bike fork built to meet the requirements of the modern rigid mountain bike rider.
The Mountain Fork carries on ENVE’s tradition of best-in-class, featuring a one-piece construction from top of the steerer-tube down to the new “boost” compatible drop-outs. Additional modern features include updated geometry, drop-out flip-chips that allow the rake for the fork to be adjusted between 44mm and 55mm, suspension correction for 120mm forks, removable carbon fender, and accessory mounts for any adventure.
“Forks have been an integral part of the ENVE business model since day one. At the time, most fork makers were pulling back or ceasing production on aftermarket carbon forks, we were just getting started. We embraced fork manufacturing because we saw that the creative lifeblood of the bike industry, the small custom frame-builder, was lacking a high-end premium fork option to complement their frames. We make forks to support custom frame-builders and discerning aftermarket customers alike,” stated VP of Product and Brand, Jake Pantone..
Like ENVE’s wheel product, the Mountain Fork is covered by a five-year limited factory warranty and Lifetime Incident Protection. The ENVE Mountain Fork retails for $625 USD and is available now at ENVE.com and through ENVE retail partners worldwide.
Updates and New Features
- Boost axle-spacing – 15x110mm
- 6 x accessory mounts for racks or bottle cages
- Suspension correction for 120mm
- Adjustable rake between 44mm and 52mm offset with reversible drop-out flip-chips
- Removable carbon micro-fender
- Axle Spacing: 110mm
- Axle to Crown: 490mm @ 44mm Rake Position, 492mm @ 52mm Rake Position
- Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Rake: Adjustable – 44mm, 52mm
- Weight: 676g with Clasps, 719g with Fender
- Axle Torque: 8nm
- Accessory Hardware: M5
- Crown Race Diameter: 1.5”
- Max Rotor Size: 180mm
- Max Tire Size: 29×3.0”
- Steerer-Tube Length: 300mm
For more details, visit: