Commençal has added the SX version to the Meta TR range by providing it with more travel and some features that define the bike’s identity, according to the Andorran brand’s definition, as a multipurpose bike, suitable for different uses, from non-competitive enduro to freeride and even slopestyle.
- 29″ wheels
- 55mm rear shock stroke (TR 50mm)
- Rear travel 140mm (TR 130mm)
- Front travel 150mm (TR 140mm)
- RockShox SuperDeluxe Coil Ultimate shock
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork
- Shimano XT 4 pistons brakes with 203mm rotors
- 12-speed drivetrain
- Stem 40mm (TR 50mm)
- Zero carbon components
The Meta TR SX is available from today on the Commençal online store at a price of € 3,999.